-   -   printing 1st column on all pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/72217-printing-1st-column-all-pages.html)

[email protected]

printing 1st column on all pages

How can one print the contents of the 1st column to each subsequent
pages?

If this require macros.... um, I don't know how to do that yet :-(

cheers

day

Bill Kuunders

printing 1st column on all pages

Page setup.....sheet.........column(s) to repeat at left

Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K
wrote in message
ups.com...
How can one print the contents of the 1st column to each subsequent
pages?

If this require macros.... um, I don't know how to do that yet :-(

cheers

day

RJL0323

printing 1st column on all pages

Printing the first column on each page does not require a macro. You
need to go to File, Page Setup, Sheet Tab and then under the "Columns
to repeat at left" box simply choose which column you want to appear on
each page, in this case, column A:A.

--
RJL0323
RJL0323's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19456

David McRitchie

printing 1st column on all pages

and if you want to do the same thing for display you would select B1 to freeze
left column only or B2 to freeze left column and top row, and then use
Window, freeze panes.
Freeze Panes for view and Repeat row/col headings for printing
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/freeze.htm