-   -   Using a button in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7221-using-button-cell.html)

DaveSunsation

Using a button in a cell

I have a costing spreadsheet that uses a formula that times one cell and puts
it in a total cell - I'd like to incorporate a button rather than having them
have to enter a 1 in a cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DaveSunsation

=SUM(G9)*H9 is a typical formula that requires the input of a value - cell h9
I'd like to have a button clickable that if clicked would equal 1 and the
default would always equal 0 zero

"DaveSunsation" wrote:

I have a costing spreadsheet that uses a formula that times one cell and puts
it in a total cell - I'd like to incorporate a button rather than having them
have to enter a 1 in a cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Charles Maxson

Davem

Have you thought about a checkbox? If I understand your post, I think a
checkbox linked to the cell would work here... let me know.

--
Charles
www.officezealot.com