ExcelBanter

-   -   Item in clipboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7181-item-clipboard.html)

jamessinc November 29th 04 11:05 AM

Item in clipboard

I have a macro that will open a file and copy a range to another file. Then
I will close the file I copied the range from but I am asked if I wish to
clear the clipboard after each copy. How do I stop the clipboard request
from stoping the macro?

Thanks
Jim

Frank Kabel November 29th 04 11:47 AM

Hi
try
application.displayalerts=false
'close the file
application.displayalerts=true

Gord Dibben November 29th 04 05:09 PM

Jim

After the copy and paste is complete and before you close the file add this
line

Application.CutCopymode = False

Gord Dibben Excel MVP