-   -   i special paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7142-i-special-paste.html)

Sweenythe barber

i special paste

I could tranform an excel page via special paste (transform)
special paste now seems to have changed there is no transform
can I do this a different way

JulieD

in my version it's called "transpose" (if you want rows to go to columns and
vice versa)

Cheers
JulieD

"Sweenythe barber" <Sweenythe wrote in
message ...
I could tranform an excel page via special paste (transform)
special paste now seems to have changed there is no transform
can I do this a different way

Gord Dibben

Sweeny

If you "Cut" the selection there is no Paste Special.

Try "Copy" then Paste SpecialTranspose.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP