-   -   Can I import a Word table to an Excel spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7092-can-i-import-word-table-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Liz

Can I import a Word table to an Excel spreadsheet?

Can I move my Xmas card address list which was created in a Word 2000 table
(and then used to print address labels) to an Excel 2000 spreadsheet (Excel
allows me to print directly onto envelopes and include automaticaly my return
address)?

garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ToDatafile.htm.