-   -   conditional formatting when entering a date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/70717-conditional-formatting-when-entering-date.html)

tongon

conditional formatting when entering a date

I have reviewed a number of posts on conditional formatting, but have not
found my answer yet. Here's my problem:
I am attempting to shade a row after a date is entered in a specific cell.
Essentially, I want the row shaded whenever anything is entered in the
specific cell.
I appreciate any help.

Thank you

Tony

JR

conditional formatting when entering a date

One more on this topic. How do I take a number like (97.5) and convert this
to time (97:30)

Thanks

"tongon" wrote:

I have reviewed a number of posts on conditional formatting, but have not
found my answer yet. Here's my problem:
I am attempting to shade a row after a date is entered in a specific cell.
Essentially, I want the row shaded whenever anything is entered in the
specific cell.
I appreciate any help.

Thank you

Tony

JR

conditional formatting when entering a date

Sorry replied to the wrong post