-   -   List of items appeared in range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/70533-list-items-appeared-range.html)

realspido

List of items appeared in range

Hi,
I have a list of codes:
1 SS19-1CXX-1000
2
3 SS23-AAXX-1000
4 SS19-1CXX-1000
5
6 SS19-1CXX-1000
7
8 SS19-ABXX-1000
9

How to make an array which will give me a list of items which appeared in
the range. The range will contain 14 cells in one column.
So as result I need to get the list like:
SS19-1CXX-1000
SS23-AAXX-1000
SS19-ABXX-1000

The result list may contain 1 to 14 codes depending on how many different
items is on the list. Some of cells in range could be also empty.

Thank you for any help.

realspido

List of items appeared in range

I forgot:
I can't use advanced filtering option. It must be a formula (array). This
list will be used as part of form controlled by macros so Pivot Tables or
anything what requires refreshing and takes time can't be used.