-   -   How do you make it so you can see Your table in word? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/70505-how-do-you-make-so-you-can-see-your-table-word.html)

XxCarolexX

How do you make it so you can see Your table in word?

How can i make it so that when i print the paper it will show me the lines of
the table

Celia

How do you make it so you can see Your table in word?

Use the Borders button on the Formatting toolbar to put lines around the
cells before you copy the table to Word. If necessary, use the little
dropdown arrow on the button to choose "All Borders" option if you want lines
between every cell.
--
Celia