-   -   How do I link an identical cell address across multiple worksheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7032-how-do-i-link-identical-cell-address-across-multiple-worksheet.html)

Charlie Courier

How do I link an identical cell address across multiple worksheet.

I am linking data from multiple cities into a master workbook. Each city
workbook contains a page for the day of the week. I want to link the
subtotals from the city into a master book that also runs by day.

I am finding it tedious to link each cell one by one - i.e. [City]Mon!$C$30
[Master]Mon!$C$5; [City]Tue!$C$30 to [Master]Tue!$C$5....etc. Since the
linked cell addresses are the same across each page, there's gotta be a
better way.

I tried grouping the pages but that and linking but that only recognized one
source cell.

Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at the INDIRECT function