Old November 26th 04, 01:12 PM
bjg

Hi, thanks for the observation. My question now is, can we reset the
default delimiter , somewhere with Excel option, from semicolon to
coma? Any clue on how to do this is welcome.

--
bjg
bjg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16776

Old November 27th 04, 04:32 PM
Frank Kabel

Hi
in Excel 2003 you can do this in 'tools - Options - International'.
Before that goto the Windoes Start menu, choose Control Panel -
Regional settings and change it there

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"bjg" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi, thanks for the observation. My question now is, can we reset the
default delimiter , somewhere with Excel option, from semicolon to
coma? Any clue on how to do this is welcome.

--
bjg

---
bjg's Profile: