-   -   Adding A Set Number Once a Week? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6983-adding-set-number-once-week.html)

HeatherDawn

Adding A Set Number Once a Week?

Need to keep track of how much rent I've paid ona weeks basis. How can I
figure a function to add a certain amount once a week?

--
HeatherDawn
HeatherDawn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16788

JE McGimpsey

Assuming you pay today, and your rent is in A1, here's one way:

=INT((TODAY()-DATE(2004,11,23))/7+1)*A1

In article ,
HeatherDawn wrote:

Need to keep track of how much rent I've paid ona weeks basis. How can I
figure a function to add a certain amount once a week?

HeatherDawn

Anyway to do it automatically? Or does this do automatically?

--
HeatherDawn
HeatherDawn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16788
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319861

JE McGimpsey

If you're referring to the solution I provided, it will work
automatically. Just put in the correct start date in the DATE() function.

In article ,
HeatherDawn wrote:

Anyway to do it automatically? Or does this do automatically?--

HeatherDawn

TY!! Works like a charm!