-   -   How can I compare to spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6964-how-can-i-compare-spreadsheets.html)

Comparing similar data betwee two spread

How can I compare to spreadsheets

I am trying to compare two spreadsheets that contain addresses, ST, County,
City with several dollar fields. How can I determine why I have more address
on one spreadsheet than the other, and how to segregate the locations once I
find them.

Frank Kabel

Hi
see: