-   -   Is there a macro for Canadian compounding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69633-there-macro-canadian-compounding.html)

DRB

Is there a macro for Canadian compounding

If I want to calculate a mortgage payment with Canadian semi-annual
compounding I can't use the built in functions. Has anyone created a macro
or built-in function that can be used. Would Microsoft consider building one?

Domenic

Is there a macro for Canadian compounding

In article ,
DRB wrote:

If I want to calculate a mortgage payment with Canadian semi-annual
compounding I can't use the built in functions. Has anyone created a macro
or built-in function that can be used. Would Microsoft consider building one?

Have a look at the following link...

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...eet.functions/
browse_frm/thread/441efa77a7045abc/