-   -   How do I expand the checkbook register to more than 98 entries? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69622-how-do-i-expand-checkbook-register-more-than-98-entries.html)

Marcia Ann Miller

How do I expand the checkbook register to more than 98 entries?

I am working with the Excel check book register template. I want to expand
the work area past 89 entires, how do I do that?

Marcia

paul

How do I expand the checkbook register to more than 98 entries?

go to tools protection and unprotect sheet,then you can copy it down two rows
at a time to preserve the formatting of the rows
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Marcia Ann Miller" wrote:

I am working with the Excel check book register template. I want to expand
the work area past 89 entires, how do I do that?

Marcia

Marcia Ann Miller

How do I expand the checkbook register to more than 98 entries

this is asking me for a password, what is it?

"Marcia Ann Miller" wrote:

I am working with the Excel check book register template. I want to expand
the work area past 89 entires, how do I do that?

Marcia

paul

How do I expand the checkbook register to more than 98 entries

i didnt need one,just ok through it,its protected but i dont think there is a
password