-   -   Create a spreadsheet to budget (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69546-create-spreadsheet-budget.html)

CDH

Create a spreadsheet to budget

I have to creat a budget with 2 sources of income and 6 expenses for 3
months.
This is how I did it but I think there is a better way.
Income source 1 source 2 Jan Feb Mar total
income

Expenses Jan Feb Mar How do I show what is left
after deducions?
1 I need this
all on one spresdsheet?
2
3

4
5
Thanks
6
Total Expenses

Wilbur Chua

Budget Spreadsheets Available

Hello!

Budget spreadsheets are easy to do depending on your needs and preferences. While I can spend all my time discussing how to do it. You can easily check this out for Budget Spreadsheet Templates.

Hope this helps!