-   -   Column Labels (A, B) are showing us as numbers (1,2). Please Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69455-column-labels-b-showing-us-numbers-1-2-please-help.html)

Diane

Column Labels (A, B) are showing us as numbers (1,2). Please Help

Column Labels (A, B) are showing us as numbers (1,2). How can we change them
back to letters.

tony h

Column Labels (A, B) are showing us as numbers (1,2). Please Help

tools - options general-tab then untick the R1C1 setting

regards

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074

Ron Coderre

Column Labels (A, B) are showing us as numbers (1,2). Please Help

Try this:

ToolsOptionsGeneral tab
Uncheck: R1C1 reference style

Does that help?