-   -   I am trying to round a list of numbers (prices) to xx.95. Is the (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69299-i-am-trying-round-list-numbers-prices-xx-95-a.html)

Comexe35

I am trying to round a list of numbers (prices) to xx.95. Is the

Domenic

I am trying to round a list of numbers (prices) to xx.95. Is the

Try...

=TRUNC(A1)+.95

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"Comexe35" wrote:

Ron Rosenfeld

I am trying to round a list of numbers (prices) to xx.95. Is the

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:46:12 -0800, "Comexe35"
wrote:

I don't know about other readers, but when I access this through a newsgroup
reader, there's an incomplete header and no message.

It would be more useful if you could put your question in the body of the
message, rather than trying to just put it in the header.
--ron

Pete

I am trying to round a list of numbers (prices) to xx.95. Is the

Hi Ron,

yes, I've noticed quite a few of them recently.

Pete