-   -   FOrmulas in MS Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69239-formulas-ms-excel.html)

Gagan

FOrmulas in MS Excel

Hi guys can any body tell me how to learn MS-Excel. I mean is there any
e-book or any file available on the net which can help in in making
formulas in excel.
Thank you

CLR

FOrmulas in MS Excel

Of course you can buy books upon books at many sources, and some people learn
best that way...... but my advice is to spend as much time as possible
reading these Excel Newsgroups. Then try following along with the solutions
on your own Excel, moving into more and more difficult ones with
time......it's all free, and you can even ask your own questions as you go
along. Some of the best minds in the business are here, and happy to help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3