-   -   Tabbing to the next cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68816-tabbing-next-cell.html)

katlane

Tabbing to the next cell

My problem is I cannot push the tab button on the keyboard and only go to the
next cell. It actually moves from colum A, Row 1 to Column N, Row 1. I have
searched through everything to fix it and I could not find where to change
the setting.
If someone could please help me, I would really apprecate it.
Thank you,
Kat

Bernard Liengme

Tabbing to the next cell

Hi Kat:
Tools | Options |Transition and uncheck Transition Navigation Keys (this is
for Lotus-lovers)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"katlane" wrote in message
My problem is I cannot push the tab button on the keyboard and only go to
the
next cell. It actually moves from colum A, Row 1 to Column N, Row 1. I
have
searched through everything to fix it and I could not find where to change
the setting.
If someone could please help me, I would really apprecate it.
Thank you,
Kat

katlane

Tabbing to the next cell

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!
I was begining to think I had lost my mind.