-   -   Relative addressing using names or labels in formulas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6868-relative-addressing-using-names-labels-formulas.html)

Tony

Relative addressing using names or labels in formulas?

I have begun to use labels in my formulas, and, of course, I have only used
them in absolute addressing mode. I would like to use relative addressing for
certain labels in my spreadsheet. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

tjtjjtjt

Two web sites to look at for creating Named Ranges.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm

tj