-   -   Use "PROPER" to change UPPERCASE text to Title Case on worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68613-use-proper-change-uppercase-text-title-case-worksheet.html)

cmurdock

Use "PROPER" to change UPPERCASE text to Title Case on worksheet

I am trying to change the case from uppercase to title case on several cells
in a worksheet. So far, I can only use "PROPER" to change case in one cell.
How do I apply the "PROPER" function to more than one cell?

Thank you so very much!

Govind

Use "PROPER" to change UPPERCASE text to Title Case on worksheet

Hi,

Enter the formula in one cell in relative reference (For eg. =Proper(A1)
and not =Proper($A$1)) and copy it across to the range you need.

Regards

Govind.