-   -   Linked Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68604-linked-worksheets.html)

Karen

Linked Worksheets

I am trying to link worksheets, data from Quickbooks that I export from
Quickbooks into an excel spreadsheet and one that i have created.I have
figured out how to link them but te problem is every month I have to import
the information and instead of overwriting it creates a new page. I need it
to overwrite the infomation every month and am not sure how to make that
happen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
--
Karen

Dave Peterson

Linked Worksheets

Maybe you could just create a new worksheet "Current". Then copy the current
months data into that worksheet. Then all the formulas would still point to
Current, but the data will have been updated.