-   -   hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68594-hyperlinks.html)

hyperlink flashing

hyperlinks

I have a hyperlink set-up that links to a pdf file in a file on my computer.
However, when I click to open it there is only a flash of it then it closes.

Dave Peterson

hyperlinks

Go to adobe.com and get latest version.

--

Dave Peterson

Gary L Brown

hyperlinks

I'm guessing that you have Adobe 7.0 because there were a bunch of issues
similar to what you are describing.

There are subsequent updates...
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...atform=Windows

Watch any wrapping.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.