-   -   Question about merging data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68584-question-about-merging-data.html)

[email protected]

Question about merging data

I would like to merge data from different workbooks into a master workbook.
It doesn't work because the workbooks have different formats. Any way to do
this?

Thanks, Vivian Gleason

Ken Wright

Question about merging data

Kinda hard to advise without seeing any examples of your data.

Also, do you mean formats or structure?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03