-   -   Time Analysis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6845-time-analysis.html)

Mark T

Time Analysis

I want to give a value of 1 for emails that are received before 6:00 AM or
after 7:30 PM. The email data was copied from Outlook and pasted into Excel
which have the Sender, Subject, Date, and Time in seperate columns. How do I
analyze time data?

JE McGimpsey

One way:

To give a value of 1 for each entry (assume Time in column D):

=--OR(D1<TIME(6,0,0), D1TIME(19,30,0))

and copy down. To get just a total:

=SUMPRODUCT((rng<TIME(6,0,0))+(rngTIME(19,30,0)))