-   -   V Lookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68343-v-lookup.html)

rojobrown

V Lookup

How can I copy a vlookup formula down without the cells changing every row
down?

Thanks a bunch!
rojobrown

bpeltzer

V Lookup

Presumably you do want the lookup value to change every row (otherwise you'll
get the same answer every time), but not the table array. Change that
portion of the formula to use absolute references rather than relative