-   -   adding rows to ALL worksheet (all in one) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/68042-adding-rows-all-worksheet-all-one.html)

exhausted everything

adding rows to ALL worksheet (all in one)

Can when I add a row to one worksheet (the main one), is there a
functionality that will add that row to all the worksheets within the same
workbook?

Chip Pearson

adding rows to ALL worksheet (all in one)

You can group the worksheets, so that a change made to one will
also be made to the other. To group the sheets, hold down the
CTRL key while clicking the sheet tab. You'll notice that
"[Group]" is displayed in the application title bar. To ungroup
the sheets, right click one of the sheets and choose "Ungroup
Sheets".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson