-   -   Populating a table based on values in another table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/67500-populating-table-based-values-another-table.html)

Bri

Populating a table based on values in another table

Greetings
I am reposting this because the lines were somewhat garbled the first
posting.

I have a table on a sheet with columns as shown: (These are in order of
PartNum, ascending)
A B C D E
.... O
PartNum PartName JanSales FebSales MarSales.... TotSales

I need to be able to print out individual monthly reports with columns as
shown
below: (1 report for each month and 1 report for the annual Total)
A B C
PartNum PartName JanSales

Also, these reports must be printed in order of col C, ascending.

Now, I can do this 'manually' (copying, pasting, sorting...), but I was
really hoping to automate the process. Since the monthly reports all
have the same structure, I was hoping to have just one table that has a
cmdButton for each month and for the total. On clicking, say, the JanSales
button, I could print that report.

VERY GRATEFUL for any assistance. (have a tight deadline!)

Cheers, Bri