-   -   functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/67118-functions.html)

Jeannette

functions

I am trying to setup a spreed sheet that has a list off names and thier ages.
I want to be able to find the age on seperate table and choose the
information next to it. my table has from age 70 to 110in row down and next
to each age is a number. it is that number I need to go in to the field.

Ron Coderre

functions

Check Debra Dalgleish's website for the VLOOKUP function.

I'm pretty sure that will solve your problem.

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro