-   -   E-Mail Merge difficulties--not actually sending? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66851-e-mail-merge-difficulties-not-actually-sending.html)

[email protected]

E-Mail Merge difficulties--not actually sending?

Hi,

I am having no difficulty setting up my e-mail merge and getting it to send,
and I get no errors. It seems to be sending to somewhere, and yet the e-mail
is never received.

I feel like I need to change some settings in my email to get this Excel
file to merge and send appropriately w/ Word. I apologize for the perhaps
easiness of this question, but I have been unable to get to a troubleshooting
page for this issue.

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Henry