-   -   Need help with using SUMPRODUCT with INDIRECT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66663-need-help-using-sumproduct-indirect.html)

anara

Need help with using SUMPRODUCT with INDIRECT

Hi everyone!
I am covering a problem with using SUMPRODUCT with INDIRECT formulas
together. I have a list of students in a worksheet where i need to
count their GPA using these two formulas.

thank you in advance,

Anara.

--
anara
anara's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m782

Peo Sjoblom

Need help with using SUMPRODUCT with INDIRECT

I think you need give more info than that although I really can't see the
benefit of INDIRECT unless you need to count over multiple sheets

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon