-   -   Repeating a Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66503-repeating-cell.html)

Diana

Repeating a Cell

I am trying to get 2 different cells to repeat on every page, but when I set
it up under page set-up, it doesn't appear on the excel sheet. Help...

Gord Dibben

Repeating a Cell

Diana

You can only get "rows to repeat at top" to appear on each page.

Where are the two cells located?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:11:02 -0800, "Diana"
wrote:

I am trying to get 2 different cells to repeat on every page, but when I set
it up under page set-up, it doesn't appear on the excel sheet. Help...

Diana

Repeating a Cell

In the same column (column b), but I don't want the entire column to repeat,
just a couple of cells.

wrote:

I am trying to get 2 different cells to repeat on every page, but when I set
it up under page set-up, it doesn't appear on the excel sheet. Help...

Gord Dibben

Repeating a Cell

Cannot be done in this fashion.

Entire rows and/or entire columns only.

Can you copy those two cells to a couple of dummy rows at the top and use those
two rows to "repeat at top"?

Gord