Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
micmed

Default compare data from 2 columns

I need a formula that will allow me to search a column (B1:B19989) that
contains text with the data from a column (A1:A32417) that contains a list of
part numbers and display a result(True/False) into another column (C). Column
B's text has the part numbers mixed in with the text. I need to know which
numbers from column A are found within the text of column B.

I have tried many of the example sulutions from this group and cannot get
them to work. Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Support Texteer

If possible you can change the columns into text file,then you can try
Texteer software at: http://www.texteer.com
It provides several functions in which "Include Compare" function maybe
can solve your problem.The quote
page:http://www.texteer.com/windows/b0.sb1.1.htm