-   -   Condition 1 overules condition 2? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66349-condition-1-overules-condition-2-a.html)

Bultgren

Condition 1 overules condition 2?

In a cell I have specified two conditions for formatting:
1. If the cell is in the "December"-column, I want a border on the left side.
2. If the price entered in the cell is below a certain value I want the
price to be written in red.

It works OK if none or one of the conditions apply, but the red text
disappears in the "December"-column? Any ideas how to solve this?

Bultgren

Condition 1 overules condition 2?

I was able to solve it by using three conditions but I assume that there
should be an easier way than this:
1. If december and too low price -- red text and border on left side
2. If december -- border on left side
3. If too low price -- red text.

"Bultgren" skrev:

In a cell I have specified two conditions for formatting:
1. If the cell is in the "December"-column, I want a border on the left side.
2. If the price entered in the cell is below a certain value I want the
price to be written in red.

It works OK if none or one of the conditions apply, but the red text
disappears in the "December"-column? Any ideas how to solve this?

Bob Phillips

Condition 1 overules condition 2?

It sounds to me that you have three conditiojns, so no other way IMO.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips