-   -   How do I use the count if function for a range from 40-60 ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66312-how-do-i-use-count-if-function-range-40-60-a.html)

April

How do I use the count if function for a range from 40-60 ?

I need to find the number of times in which a value is reported between the
range of 40-60. I need the formula for this type of calculation

Roger Govier

How do I use the count if function for a range from 40-60 ?

Hi April

One way
=COUNTIF(A:A,"39")-COUNTIF(A:A,"60")

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"April" <April @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I need to find the number of times in which a value is reported between
the
range of 40-60. I need the formula for this type of calculation

Ashish Mathur

How do I use the count if function for a range from 40-60 ?

hi,

You may try the following array formula (Ctrl+Shift+Enter)

=count(if((range40)*(range<60),range))

Regards,