-   -   How do I save Filters, so that they appear when I open a sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66163-how-do-i-save-filters-so-they-appear-when-i-open-sheet.html)

Math Doctor

How do I save Filters, so that they appear when I open a sheet?

I want to save a filter so that it appears everytime I open a document. Is
this possible? How?

Dave Peterson

How do I save Filters, so that they appear when I open a sheet?

If you save the workbook as an excel workbook (*.xls), then the next time you
open the workbook, you should see it exactly the way it was when you last saved
it.

--

Dave Peterson

Math Doctor

How do I save Filters, so that they appear when I open a sheet

And is there a way to 'save' or 'store' a custom filter? When I open the
document, instead of recreating a custom filter, is there a way to have it
saved so that I can continue to use the same filter?

Many thanks.