-   -   how do I turn ON auto REcalculate for formulas if new data enter? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/66044-how-do-i-turn-auto-recalculate-formulas-if-new-data-enter.html)

Mark

how do I turn ON auto REcalculate for formulas if new data enter?

I just created a new worksheet, when I create formulas it calculates them,
for example a SUM formula. Bit if I change the data in the cells, it does not
auto recalculate, I have to go to each individual cell and hit the function
key to get it to recalculate! ANNOYING

How do I turn on auto-recaclulate for formulas?

Peo Sjoblom

how do I turn ON auto REcalculate for formulas if new data enter?

toolsoptionscalculation and set to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon