-   -   copy pivot table to multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6599-copy-pivot-table-multiple-worksheets.html)

Todd

copy pivot table to multiple worksheets

Can I copy a pivot table to multiple worksheets? I have several identically
formatted worksheets and want the same pivot table on all of them. I was
thinking I could copy/paste and simply change the sheet referenced, that
didn't work.

How can I do this?

Todd

JulieD

Hi Todd

without being difficult i'm wonder "why" you want the same pivot table on
multiple pages ... if you'ld like to outline what you're aiming for their
might be another way to achieve it.

Cheers
JulieD

"Todd" wrote in message
Can I copy a pivot table to multiple worksheets? I have several
identically
formatted worksheets and want the same pivot table on all of them. I was
thinking I could copy/paste and simply change the sheet referenced, that
didn't work.

How can I do this?

Todd

Debra Dalgleish

Assuming the pivot table is on its own worksheet --

Hold the Ctrl key, point to the pivot table sheet tab,
and drag it to the right, to create a copy
Select a cell in the pivot table on the new sheet
On the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTableWizard
Click the Back button, to return to Step 2 of the Wizard
For the Data range, select the data from one of the other worksheets.
Click Finish

Repeat the steps for each worksheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish