-   -   How do I include cell data in subject line of email address/hyperl (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6595-how-do-i-include-cell-data-subject-line-email-address-hyperl.html)

gvinnola

How do I include cell data in subject line of email address/hyperl

I am using Excel 2003. I have created a spreadsheet that will be shared with
other users.There is a particular column in the workbook that displays an
order number. The idea is to give the users the ability to email me, with
questions about specific order numbers. The user is supposed to click on the
order number and the hyperlink creates an email to me. In the subject line of
the email it states "Please Follow-Up on this Order#", but I can not figure
out a way to include the actual Order# in the Subject line of the email.

Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin has lots of samples of macros that will email workbooks at:
http://www.rondebruin.nl

And Dick Kusleika has some (especially Outlook) at:
http://dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

If neither of these help, you'll want to post what email client you're using and
how you're creating the email (maybe a snippet of code).

--

Dave Peterson