-   -   combining and sorting 2 lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/65808-combining-sorting-2-lists.html)

Adelle sayegh

combining and sorting 2 lists

I am trying to include details from one list into another and sort by name
yet there seems to be a limistation that the new additions get sorted and go
at the bottom of the first list..
How can I remove any limitations..

Anne Troy

combining and sorting 2 lists

Are you sorting text or numbers?
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Adelle sayegh" wrote in message
I am trying to include details from one list into another and sort by name
yet there seems to be a limistation that the new additions get sorted and
go
at the bottom of the first list..
How can I remove any limitations..

Adelle sayegh

combining and sorting 2 lists

Hi Anne,
The list I have has names and addresses but I am sorting by name