Matt Brown via OfficeKB.com

If Statement possibly?

Hi I hope you can help me out he -

Col A (SCHEME NAME) Col B (AGENT)

DRIVESURE AMERICASURE
INTERGROUP EXTRASURE
WORLDWIDE TRAVEL AVIS

What i want to do: -

If in another worksheet I type in DRIVESURE in ie A1 I would like AMERICASURE to appear in ie B1.

In other words depending on what Scheme Name I type in I would like the corresponding Agent to appear in the next column.

If I were to type in a Scheme name that didnt exist then False should show.

I am not sure what formula I should use here.

*
* Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
* http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Abuse.as...0a43fbfc00020b

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Something like
=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!$A$2:$B$100,2,0)

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)