-   -   How prevent email address from being hotlinked to open send msg wi (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/65230-how-prevent-email-address-being-hotlinked-open-send-msg-wi.html)

John

How prevent email address from being hotlinked to open send msg wi

I have a spread sheet w/ a column of email addresses and every time I click a
cell w/ to change an email address, it opens the Outlook send email window.
Right now I have to sneek up on it using the arrow keys and this is a pain.

Anne Troy

How prevent email address from being hotlinked to open send msg wi

Make them NOT hyperlinks.

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com