-   -   Template / date question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6522-template-date-question.html)

macamarr

Template / date question

In my Worksheet I use a cell for the week of. What I would am attempting to
do is have the cell show the Sunday date of the week that we are in. Example:
Today is 11/16/04 so the week of date should be 11/14/04. The following week
when the template is opened should show 11/21/04.

Frank Kabel

Hi
try
=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+1