-   -   matching data formula? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6508-matching-data-formula.html)

Todd

matching data formula?

I am trying to match data in a table so I can make a pivot table. I have a
list of products that I need to match the manufacturer name so I can include
Manufacturer as a category.

The manufacturer names are in the Header row G9 - T9 (via a match formula
from another sheet)
Product names are in G10:T9 (linked from another sheet)

I want to insert the manufacturer name in column F if a product is used.

The data is in G11:T11 to G2500:T2500

Basically I have either a 0,1,2 or3 in the data. And I want to insert the
manufacturer name for any row that <0.

F G
H etc..
Manufacturer1
Manufacturer2
Product Name
Product Name
=manufacturer2 0
1
=manufacturer1 1
0

Any ideas?

TIA

Todd

Todd

For every column, not row. Sorry about that.