-   -   how do i convert numbers to words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6495-how-do-i-convert-numbers-words.html)

MazenBy

how do i convert numbers to words

I am looking for a format, funcation or a smart tag that converts numbers
into readen words for example if I write 1500 then it will directly be
displayed as one thousand and five hundred. I have a function called BAHTTEXT
it does this but in Thai !!!!!!!! So there has to be something similar in
English or in any other language. Please I need your help urgently.

Don Guillett

Try the archives or Ron DeBruin's addin http://www.rondebruin.nl/

or Chip Pearson's sitehttp://www.cpearson.com

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"MazenBy" wrote in message
I am looking for a format, funcation or a smart tag that converts numbers
into readen words for example if I write 1500 then it will directly be
displayed as one thousand and five hundred. I have a function called

BAHTTEXT
it does this but in Thai !!!!!!!! So there has to be something similar in
English or in any other language. Please I need your help urgently.

Steve