-   -   formulas in excel are not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/64812-formulas-excel-not-working.html)

Csmith

formulas in excel are not working

I am working in a spreadsheet I use once a month and have for a year with no
problems. I enter in data and the spreadsheet gives me sales commissions and
profit margins. All of a sudden today the formulas in the spreadsheets are
not recalculating when the data is changed. They worked fine last month. Is
there a button or something I might have pushed to tell it not to calculate?
Thanks in advance guys. I am, of course, driven by a deadline.

Csmith

Pete

formulas in excel are not working

Go to Tools | Options | Calculation (tab) and check Automatic
recalculation rather than Manual. When in the manual mode you can press
F9 to get the sheet to re-calculate.

Hope this helps.

Pete

CLR

formulas in excel are not working

Try Tools Options CalculationsTab make sure Automatic is checked
instead of Manual..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Csmith" wrote:

I am working in a spreadsheet I use once a month and have for a year with no
problems. I enter in data and the spreadsheet gives me sales commissions and
profit margins. All of a sudden today the formulas in the spreadsheets are
not recalculating when the data is changed. They worked fine last month. Is
there a button or something I might have pushed to tell it not to calculate?
Thanks in advance guys. I am, of course, driven by a deadline.

Csmith

Csmith

formulas in excel are not working

Thank you so much Pete. It worked. You are a life saver! :)