-   -   How do I tell a price list to round up and down to the nearest 25 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/64720-how-do-i-tell-price-list-round-up-down-nearest-25-a.html)

Philippa

How do I tell a price list to round up and down to the nearest 25

I have created a price list in excel but the amounts are coming out at say
£25.68 and I would like to tell it to round up or down to the nearest 25p can
I do this

Domenic

How do I tell a price list to round up and down to the nearest 25

Try...

=ROUND(25.68/0.25,0)*0.25

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"Philippa" wrote:

I have created a price list in excel but the amounts are coming out at say
£25.68 and I would like to tell it to round up or down to the nearest 25p can
I do this

Bob Phillips

How do I tell a price list to round up and down to the nearest 25

=ROUND(A21*4,0)/4

where A21 holds the amount

--
HTH