-   -   if cell has been changed... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/64538-if-cell-has-been-changed.html)

user

if cell has been changed...

Is there a formula or setting that will insert the date in a cell if another
cell has been edited or changed?

For instance, I want to know when a certain cell has been changed, can I
monitor that in another cell?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Niek Otten

if cell has been changed...

Look at Event procedures. More info he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"user" wrote in message
Is there a formula or setting that will insert the date in a cell if
another
cell has been edited or changed?

For instance, I want to know when a certain cell has been changed, can I
monitor that in another cell?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

user

if cell has been changed...

Well that link certainly contains a lot of info, but I'm looking to something
to tell me if there is a certain cell or column of cells has changed, not
just anything on the worksheet. Any more ideas?