-   -   How do I merge data from one worksheet with data from another wor. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6425-how-do-i-merge-data-one-worksheet-data-another-wor.html)

Donna

How do I merge data from one worksheet with data from another wor.

I use Ecel 2002. I have two spreadsheets that I use to tie down payments.
One spreadsheet has the order and one has the payment. Each has the order
number. Can you tell me how to combine the data to show which orders I have
received payment on and which orders I have not received payment on?

Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at VLOOKUP. See:

Regards