-   -   How can I use an IF function to look for specific cell formatting. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6415-how-can-i-use-if-function-look-specific-cell-formatting.html)

Tim

How can I use an IF function to look for specific cell formatting.

I have a large spreadsheet created by another user. Cells with questionable
values were filled with a specific background color. I want to run an IF
function to check for this formatting; then I plan on filtering the
spreadsheet so I only see those rows with these questionable values.

Thanks for your help.

Frank Kabel

Hi
see: